Frequently Asked Questions
I already have a website, why do I need more social media?
At its simplest, Google's search algorithm works by finding things like keywords and links. The more links you have to your website, the better the chance that Google will consider you the answer to their search query. It's all about being found and having an established web presence helps customers find you when they want to dine.
Where’s the value in spending time and money on social media?
The number one issue with showing the effectiveness of social media is that people don’t know how to measure it. Consider the following;
• Social media marketing saves you money. According to Hubspot, 84% of marketers found as little as six hours of effort per week was enough to generate increased traffic. That’ll lower your marketing costs, won’t it?
• Don’t forget the importance in brand recognition. Being active on social media signals to search engines that your brand is legitimate, credible, and trustworthy.
• Social media has some of the highest conversion rates because it humanizes your brand. People relate to you because you have an online presence like they do.
• Your competition probably has a social media presence already.
• Any potential loss is actually pretty small comparatively to your other marketing efforts.
Why can’t I just do it myself and post pictures occasionally and make tweets?
Sure, anyone can post pictures but to do social media marketing properly you need to be focused, consistent, add value and create engaging content. Are you posting at the right times on the right platform with the right content? Believe it or not, studies have shown that there are better days and times for posting, all depending on what social media you’re using. It’s vitally important that you’re able to maximize the chances of being seen.